Last Updated: 21 July 2020
Collection of Information
We may collect your information by filling up the Contact Us Form from our site. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and not misleading and that such information is kept up to date.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, phone number and company name. We may collect and process the following information to manage your relationship with us.
Use of Information
We may use the information for various purpose including:
- To access, process and provide technologies and services to you.
- To maintain your relationship with us.
- To respond your enquiries or complaints on any issues to us.
- Communicate with you about our technologies, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by Company and others, and provide news and information we think will be interest to you.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services
- To contact you for marketing purposes where you have agreed to this.
Sharing Of Information
Your personal data will not be sold or transferred to any third party without your consent. However, we may disclose your personal data to the following third parties for the performance of one or more of the following purposes:
- Information collected on Quandatics may be shared with Quandatics Academy Sdn Bhd. Quandatics Academy Sdn Bhd is one of the subsidiaries for Quandatics.
- Our business partners, vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a site for record-keeping purposes, and is used by us to track you visit to Quandatics site.
Attention: Quandatics (M) Sdn Bhd
Address: A-08-01, Ekocheras, No. 693, Jalan Cheras Batu 5, 56000 Kuala Lumpur.